Thursday, November 04, 2004

The "Ruffing" Incident

I got ruffed and, I am not fucking kidding. I had to look up how to spell it for this post – and I am still not entirely sure I got it right...

Well, the Halloween weekend started out like any other, pure debauchery. Friday I stayed home but managed to stay up until 3. Made it to class at 9 and had a full day of studying though so I didn’t feel that badly.

Saturday night started at my house then to a party in the Bingham which ended when the host of the party mysteriously entered the room, after having left to smoke a cigarette, with a huge gash on his arm and looking pretty grey. After the ambulance showed up I went to Liquid. That meant another 5 am morning. I am telling you teach spinning after staying up that late is rough.

And, what about the whole time change thing. For 29 years I have been ok with it and all the sudden this year I was terribly confused.

The ruffing incident: So, Sunday night 3 drinks over 2 ½ hours at my house then out. My first mistake was letting my stripper friend dictate the venue, the flats. Beach Club to be precise. Why, God, Why? I had one drink there and I remember some creepy guy kept coming up to me. Then, I woke up in my bed. Hmm..... Apparently I was crazy and my friends had to carry me out of there. I was at the Beach Club a grand total of one drink, one shot and forty-five minutes. (That may seem like a lot but I am a drinker folks). Then, by the time I got home I was violently ill. Thank God I was with friends that didn’t leave me and took care of me. I definitely would have been in a ditch Monday morning otherwise with no recollection of what happened.

It was the oddest feeling when I woke up because I couldn’t remember a thing, nothing, zilch. My friends had to break it down for me. I have never woken up with such a bazaar feeling before. Typically you remember the night or at least different events. Ugh.

Fucking freaks! That is just creepy. I can’t imagine why anyone would WANT to be with someone in my condition, gross.
Anyway, it has taken me this long to process the events. I’ve taken it easy all week and plan to through the weekend as this thing I call “law school” is picking up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home