Thursday, October 21, 2004

What just happened?

So, the birthday celebration was, I believe, really fun. It is really hard to tell though because I checked my call log and I appearantly called for my cab at 12:07. Hmmm, does an early night mean that it was a good night or a bad night?

Lots of rehashing of dating drama took place. It's amazing anyone gets married after all we go through dating. Although I suppose people just finally say, "Fuck it, marriage has got to be better than this drama."

I think I ate my weight in junk food. A small pizza in an adorable box, poppers, chicken fingers...all unnecessary. I have to say, that small box got a lot of attention from the guys. Weird.

I showed up for class one hour late. The class takes place in a huge lecture hall, I turned my computer on before I went into class, dropped my bag at the door and just snuck into a back seat. The kid sitting next to me couldn't stop laughing. I wonder if the professor realized I was late. I had to turn in a project so I had to go. The kid sitting next to me already turned his in, realized he didn't like it, left class, redid it and got there seconds before me so that he could get the old one back and turn in the new one. I love lawschool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home