Sunday, October 24, 2004

The Ass Slapping Incident

So, Friday was a normal night. Waterstreet for $5.00 pitchers of Sangrias then Kennilworth and closing at Malloy's. Sitting at Malloy's, minding my own business, I witnessed a bazaar ass slapping incident. Two girls were standing in the middle of a circle of men and each girl was taking her turn getting her ass slapped. It went on for some time and each slap got harder - it was almost as if they were seeing who could take the hardest hit. Now, I am all for anything but, all I kept thinking is how glad I was that it wasn't me making an ass out of myself. Sorry about the pun! I was laughing so hard. It was so odd!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are strange as hell

3:41 PM  
Blogger The Odds of a Train Wreck said...

I prefer to think of myself as Odd. But, I will take that as a compliment!

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home