Sunday, October 24, 2004

Is Blue Cheese Extra in Buffalo?

Not that I care, I am definitely going to pay the extra 25 cents but I just don't get it. Charging for blue cheese with your wings is similar to charging for ketchup for your fries. Blue cheese and wings go together. You can't have wings without blue cheese. I don't care about the money, I just feel like everyone outside of B-lo is just missing out. And, they are missing out with blue cheese on pizza as well. And, missing out on chicken finger subs - my personal favorite.

I also don't get why about 80% of the time when I order blue cheese here in C-town I get ranch. They are not the same! They are not even close. Someone told me they like their wings plain. WTF, what does that mean, those aren't wings, I think that is fried chicken. You need Frank's Red Hot (or, Durkee depending on what you call it), blue cheese, carrots and celery. That is a wing.

I ordered a buffalo chicken wrap at McCarthy's and they brought me a philedelphia chicken wrap. When I told them I thought they brought me the wrong thing the brought me out Wing Sauce. Um, yeah, that is not the same. I mean I knew it wasn't going to be as good as a chicken finger sub but come on here, help a girl from the rough buff out.

Well, I won't have to worry about it for quite some time. With the world series this week I have had wings three times this week and never want to see another one again. Or, at least for a month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home