Friday, October 29, 2004

Crack Beer

Crack beer. The beer they serve at HSBC arena in Buffalo, where the Sabres play. Ask anyone from Buffalo the name of the beer they serve at the arena and they will tell you, "Crack Beer." Or, ask where you can get crack beer and any Buffalonian will tell you, "at the arena." It messes you up. You get stupid drunk and f eel like arse the whole next day. It is also a tricky drunk. It just sneaks up on you. Bam, you are done. You don't even have to drink that many. It is pretty bad.

There are theories about why it messes you up. I had one friend that said it was due to the wax cups. Another friend said it was just bad lines. Who knows.

The name once reserved for this great high from beer in buffalo can now be used to describe the beer at Becky's. Last night was the annual SBA Halloween Social. Every year I get black out drunk and make an ass out of myself. This year was no different. Ugh. Maybe I was slightly better this year, but not by much.

Roger was out last night and got home after me and my keys were still in the door. Stellar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home