Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Bender Makes A Train Wreck Sleepy

I am so tired and it is all my fault. I need some sleep. I basically have been on a bender since Thursday. Thursday I went to Liquid for ½ price martinis and had about a million then went to McCarthy’s. I was going to branch out and go to the one in Lakewood but just stuck with my old faithful McCarthy’s downtown. Friday I took it relatively easy but still managed to kill a bottle of wine. Saturday I started at three to watch the ASU (two law school friends went to ASU) and then the OSU games at Malloy’s. I actually had a great time at Malloy’s I never go there. But, it was fun for day drinking. I love day drinking... Anyhow, then to a friend’s house, then my house and finished the night at Blind Pig. I was dead tired. I taught spinning on Sunday and was sure my heart was going to explode. Man. Then, started partying again, McCarthy’s for the Brown’s game. Stayed up late watching the baseball game last night. Ugh, I need sleep. But, alas I, instead of going home to get sleep tonight will go out to Malloy’s to celebrate a friends birthday. Is this normal? Is this really my life?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home