Monday, July 25, 2005

Walk of Shame

Is it a walk of shame when you don’t even hook up?

Well, I again felt the need to party until 9 in the morning Saturday. I actually met a lot of cool people at that hour. Although I suppose after drinking all night everyone seems witty and bright. Anyhow, one of the guys at the party lived a few block from me so I got a ride home with him. Nice guy, not in the creepy I will give you a ride home kind of way. Anyhow, I didn’t want to make him drive me all the way home so I said I would walk the rest of the way from his house. I was wearing a strapless corset-style top and stiletto heels. Do you think anyone thought I was just going grocery shopping or out for a run? I felt really badly watching all the people that were waking up and starting their day. Just when I though it couldn’t get worse a group of guys at a stoplight as I was crossing the street starting cheering. I am guessing they didn’t think I was going to the grocery store….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home