Tuesday, October 05, 2004

I HATE T-MOBILE

I HATE T-MOBILE! I finally got a new phone and it does not work.

I will give you a little background. I live in Ohio City and have never gotten good service there. I thought once I got my new phone, I would get better service. When I got my new phone I was allegedly sold the phone with the best antenna. Well, apparently that is not true. Every phone call I made today got dropped. Including the 11 phone calls I made to T-mobile to figure out what is wrong. They told me that T-Mobile had great coverage where I live. Hmmm….if I keep getting dropped, and keep getting dropped while on the phone with T-Mobile, do you think I have great service?

They are going to send someone out within 72 hours to see if something is wrong with the coverage where I live. Do they think I am lying?

Dealing with T-Mobile and a phone service that doesn’t work has been, to say the least frustrating.

I hate T-Mobile

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home