Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Lost Phone Still Gets Fun Messages

So, I have yet to purchase a new phone. I am, however, checking my voicemails. I don’t check frequently as all my close friends know that I don’t have a phone so they don’t call it. I just get the random lingering phone calls....

Saturday 6:00 PM: Shannon, haven’t seen you in awhile, a bunch of us are drinking at my place, why don’t you come down...

Sunday 1:30 AM: Shannon, this is “X,” you didn’t call “Y” back, that is not right. You need to give us a call so we can hang out...

Hmmm, very interesting.
Sunday 2:00 PM: Unrelated to first two: The hottie I date from Australia called. Kind of funny. He was best friends with my brother-in-law. We met at my brother-in-laws funeral and hit it off. After spending the weekend with Erica I had been thinking of him...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home