Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Niagara On The Lake

I just spent the weekend in Niagara on the Lake, Ontario visiting my grandmother. My sister flew in from FL with her daughter so we had a mini-family reunion. Niagara on the Lake is beautiful. Saturday I stayed up late with my grandmother and sister drinking. Erica went to bed first, then me. My grandmother ALWYAS outlasts me! I finally had to pull the plug and tell her I was going to bed. Embarrassing! We spent all day Sunday visiting wineries and “testing wines.” I think it was the nicest weather we’ve had all year. It was so sunny and not too hot. Our summer here left a little to be desired so it was nice to have such a beautiful day.

Sunday the plan was to drop my sister off at the Buffalo airport and then drive back to C-town. Erica’s flight was cancelled because of Hurricane Ivan so she ended up coming back with me to C-town and flying out of Akron Tuesday.
I was glad she got a chance to see Cleveland; she was here for just over 24 hours so I tried to do as much as we could. Shooters, Rock Hall (we didn’t actually tour the museum, it would have taken too much time!), Little Italy, West Side Market and that was about all we had time for. We stayed up late Monday, drinking of course which has made for a rough week for me. I did nothing last night – went to bed at 10:30, ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home